July 22, 2018
- Wanders freely between e-minor and G-major before settling on G-major in the end.
- Sparse use of 8th note non-harmonic tones.
- Each phrase but the 3rd ends in a cadence including suspension-like resolutions.
- The third phrase cadence, lacking suspensions, only lasts 2 counts, moving directly to the 4th and final phrase after two counts.
- The final phrase features novel tenor leaps leading to an authentic cadence with a plagal extension.
- Derivative Works:
- The Gathering of Israel, Michael Whatcott